- Not Logged InLogin
Golden Gardens Park - Golden Gardens Park Work ...01/13/2018
Do you want to restore the forest at Golden Gardens Park? Come out and help us the second Saturday of every month. We remove invasive weeds and plant native species that return the forest to a more natural ecosystem. We provide tools and training so we only need your enthusiasm to help restore this beautiful park.
Open to the public
All ages OK
13 out of 40 volunteers registered.
What to Bring
Wear sturdy pants, long sleeved shirts, boots, and raingear. All tools, gloves, water, and snacks are provided.
Where to Meet
• Starting from I-5, take exit 172 (N 85th St)
• Drive west on 85th Street for 3.3 miles
• At T-intersection, turn right onto 32nd Ave
• Drive 0.6 miles, follow the main road as it veers left and turns into Golden Gardens Drive NW
• Turn right into parking lot for dog park
• Walk from parking lot toward dog park and we meet at restroom building
• The GPS coordinates are: 47.689762 / -122.400090
Where to Park
Parking lot for dog park